Table of Contents
This panel summarizes all editing functions that complete
text in the command line or insert text into the line.
Name completion functions:
- general name completion - type is detected automatically
- name completion of specified type (6 functions)
Normally the whole name at the cursor is completed. Check the panel's checkbox
if you need to complete a name which is part of a longer word.
- command completion from the history list
- insert filename(s) (3 functions)
- insert the directory name (2 functions)
- insert the symbolic link target